Friday, August 12, 2011

Flora Bowley's Bloom True Workshop

I love Flora's work. I invited her to do a Bloom True workshop in Portugal. She said yes and i start looking for a venue. I never imagine that it was so difficult to arrange one! After a couple of months, we found Margararida Alberty's School. And we made it! I never been to an art class before. Flora is an amazing person and teacher! It was a great weekend! I have learned a lot and met fantastic people! Hope we can do it again. Thanks Flora!
Convidei a artista norte americana Flora Bowley para vir a Portugal. O workshop realizou-se na Margarida Alberty's School em Cascais. Foi um fim de semana fantástico..a Flora é fantástica,  e o grupo
maravilhoso!! Espero poder repetir a experiência!
Obrigada Flora!!


No comments:

Post a Comment