I live in Porto with my husband and my two lovely daughters
I have a master degree in Languages and Modern Literature.
Since 1995, I work as an operational officer in an airline company.
I love arts since I was very young, and my passion for painting led me to make several workshops and pursue my dream: to become an artist and “bloom”!
-17-30 of March- solo exhibition “Fontinha Gourmet”, Viana do Castelo,
-Published as a contributing artist on the book “ Mixed-Media Girls with Suzi Blu”.
- 23-30 June, exhibion"Rotarte I", Junta de Freguesia de Espinho
- contract with Blurb.com. My 2012 planner makes now part of Blurb showroom
-November and December ehxibits on Cultural Center of Belem Market
- 26 of January solo ehxibition Activobank, Gaia.
- 16 of February solo ehxibition Play Centro de Estudo Valongo.
- July-Graduate of Lilla Rogers’ Make Art That Sells course
- 8 of July published on Paper and Cotton Magazine
- 25 of July-10 of Setember is one of the artists of “The Story of the Creative” Art Show in New York City Gallery, New York
-7- 8 of Setember solo exhibition Mercado do Bom Sucesso, Porto
-5 of October- Art Show- The Rising of the Creatives, New York